HAENA, KAUAI VACATION RENTAL: King Hale is a spectacular beachfront vacation estate on the tropical north shore of Kauai, Hawaii. Enjoy the balmy trade winds from your private beachfront lanai at King Hale, an elegant and spacious 4 bedroom home with large well appointed chef’s kitchen and ample living areas. Some of its features include:
- One Master Suite with King Bed, Air Conditioning, and Private Bathroom with Jacuzzi Tub and large walk-in Shower.
- A second Master Suite with King Bed, Air Conditioning, and Private Bathroom with Large Walk-in Shower and Tub.
- One Guest room with Queen Bed, Air Conditioning, and Bathroom in the hall.
- One ground floor guest suite with King Bed, Private Bathroom, and Private Living Area.
- The Living Room has vaulted ceilings with two large separate seating areas,fireplace, and floor to ceiling windows and sliders that look out to the lawn and tropical garden and beach beyond.
Other amenities include: Outdoor shower, barbecue grill, Wireless High Speed Internet, quality linens, beach chairs, umbrella, and beach towels.
King Hale is located in the serene beachfront community of Haena which is about 4 miles from Hanalei. Here you will experience the lush tropical jungle, beautiful white sand beaches with great surfing,shelling, and snorkeling (depending on the season), and breath-taking sunsets. This is where the Kalalau trail begins along the great Napali coast.
You can enjoy nearby historic Hanalei town, where you will find restaurants offering sushi, burgers, vegan dining, fresh fish, Pacific-Rim, pizza, Brazilian, and tapas. Several restaurants have been featured in Food and Wine and Gourmet Magazine. Also, don’t miss the Hawaiian Shave Ice.
Hanalei has a variety of charming boutiques and services, including yoga and massage, as well as shops to rent kayaks, snorkel gear, or bikes. You can fish and kayak at the Hanalei pier and river. There is seasonal world class surfing along the two-mile white sand crescent beach. Hanalei has a backdrop of 5000 foot mountain peaks that are often covered with waterfalls. Princeville is 15 minutes from the house and offers golf, zip-lining tours, horseback riding, jungle waterfall kayak trips, shopping, and more.
- TVR/TVNC 1177 + 1178
- 24/7 on-island number for EMERGENCIES only: 808-651-4440