King Hale is a stunning, newly renovated Kauai vacation rental. Located in the serene beachfront community of Haena which is about 4 miles from Hanalei. Here you will experience the lush tropical jungle, beautiful white sand beaches with great surfing, shelling, and snorkeling depending on the season and breathtaking sunsets. This is where the Kalalau trail begins along the great Napali coast.
Some of the features & amenities of the King Hale house include:
- One 2nd floor Master Suite with King Bed, Air Conditioning, and Private Bathroom with Jacuzzi Tub and large walk-in Shower.
- Another 2nd floor Master with King Bed, Air Conditioning, and Private Bathroom with Large Walk-in Shower and Tub.
- One Guest room with Queen Bed, Air Conditioning, and Bathroom in the hall.
- One Ground Floor Guest Suite with a seperate entrance, King Bed, Private Bathroom, and Private Living Area.
- The Living Room has two large separate seating areas, fireplace, and floor to ceiling windows and sliders that look out to the lawn and tropical garden and beach beyond.
- A wide-open floor plan that is great for family or gracious entertaining.
- A fully-equipped gourmet kitchen with top-of-the-line appliances and granite countertops is perfect for intimate meals or large dinner parties.
- Oversized sliding doors to the lanai that open up fully so that you can capture the gentle tradewinds blowing in off the bay. They allow for seamless indoor/outdoor living.
- TVs, DVD/CD players, Satellite TV, and iPod docking stations.
- Other amenities include: Outdoor shower, barbeque grill, Wireless High Speed Internet, quality linens, beach chairs, umbrella, and beach towels.
- The home accommodates up to 8 guests.
You can enjoy nearby historic Hanalei town, where you will find restaurants offering sushi, burgers, vegan dining, fresh fish, Pacific Rim, pizza, Brazilian, and tapas. Several restaurants have been featured in Food and Wine and Gourmet Magazine. Also, don’t miss the Hawaiian Shave Ice!
Hanalei has a variety of charming boutiques and services, including yoga and massage, as well as shops to rent kayaks, snorkel gear, or bikes. You can fish and kayak at the Hanalei pier and river. There is seasonal world class surfing along the two-mile white sand crescent beach. Hanalei has a backdrop of 5000 foot mountain peaks that are often covered with waterfalls. Princeville is 15 minutes from the house and offers golf, zip-lining tours, horseback riding, jungle waterfall kayak trips, shopping, and more.
Please contact Jean & Abbott, Kauai Vacation Rentals for further details on this vacation home and many others in the Haena and Kauai north shore area.